Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I absolutely love valentine's day. What's not to love flowers, candy, chocolate, a special dinner! Ihere people saying it is a commercial holiday thought up by manufactureres to get people to spend, spend, spend. Well...I don't care! I love flowers and I think any excuse to buy them is a perfect one. Today I made valentine's cookies for the kids, bought my husband 10 irises (they are his favorite flower)  and I am going to volunteer in my daughter's kindergarten class for the party! I remember I even loved this day as a kid. I would be so excited to get all the cards fromn school mates. Then when I would get home I would look a them a million times, rereading the ones my crushes gave me hoping and searching for a special note! Now I have 5 permanant valentines and it couldn't get any better. But I say even if you don't have a special someone treat yourself. I mean you can't really love anyone else until you love yourself=)  So go out, buy yourself some flowers, get some chinese takeout and watch a awesome movie, oh and don't forget the chocolate!What do you guys love about valentine's day?  Have an awesome day!

                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment