Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Good movies

I love a variety of movies. I love dramas, girly movies, comedies, all kinds...But I absolutely adore 1980 Chevy Chase movies. Last night I watched National Lampoon's Vacation and was really truly laughing out loud. Here are some of my favorites, really choose any of them, you can't go wrong.

Funny Farm is one of my favorites. Chevy Chase, the setting, the clothes, the cars, the dog who runs away, the mailman. It cannot be beat!


               National Lampoon's Christmas- puts to shame even the wackiest christmas decorators
                                                                        Caddyshack
                                                           National Lampoon's Vacation
                                                                            Fletch
          I probably watched Three Amigos at least once a week when I was little. I loved this movie!
                                                                       Spies Like Us

No comments:

Post a Comment